Murray White Room needed a seamless, beautiful contemporary template to showcase its contemporary artists.
Franque is cost-effective, but great looking site I worked on in late 2011. We used a Tumblr blog (so no back end/design fees) and the site was up in a matter of hours. We were very excited when the The Design Files, Design Sponge (one of the most influential design blogs in the world) and a range of Australian glossies picked up on the store immediately.
|A simple Tumblr blog + clean copy + great photography = effective website|
A key part of Emily Ross Bespoke work these days is website consulting work. Clients come to me typically want to revive very tired, out-of-date sites. Here are a couple of examples:
Litsupport is a thriving legal printing business that needs to connect with high-end law firms and corporates. The new site is a very clear move away from the orange with secretary stock photo (very 2002!) to a site that really reflects the company, its staff, its services and expertise. I worked on that with the fantastic Kish & Co.
|AFTER, ahhhh, that's better|
- I work with minuscule through to large-scale budgets and respect every cent of every budget.
- Assist with web designer shortlist and appointment of web design team.
- In-depth consultation on contents, look and feel of the new site
- Develop website brief for new/upgraded site
- Research into best-practice sites, competitor sites and key trends to include in the site
- Website copywriting and editing, coordination of multimedia content
- Social media strategy
- Assess the possibility of producing the site using services such as Tumblr, Square Box, Big Cartel etc (so there is no back end to maintain)
- Set up new blogs
Why pick Emily Ross Bespoke?
Extensive production management skills, a depth of knowledge of international websites, copywriting skills, multimedia production skills, and a passion for creating great user-friendly web experiences. I also have a radar for dodgy web companies that offer dodgy packages and try to sell ancient site styles and CMS systems that have had their day. Having written thousands of case studies, I can quickly grasp the "special value" of your business and what needs to be reflected through the site. I have worked with designers for more than 20 years and know how to get the best out of these sometimes tricky beasts!